Telehealth Counseling – Mental Health Counseling Wherever You Are In North Carolina
Technology advances every day. With webcams our clinicians can provide counseling when coming to an onsite office appointment is just not working. Simply put, Telehealth is Online Counseling. This has become revolutionary for people who temporarily are living out of state, who are traveling but want to keep up with their counseling progress, active duty military, and those who may have schedules that prevent them from scheduling during normal office hours. It’s important to check with your insurance provider as a first step. Give our office a call to set your Online Session. We are ready to help you get started
How To Setup a Telehealth Appointment
If you are interested in setting an appointment with one of our counselors that offer Telehealth, please be advised that some insurance companies will not cover your session. We require that you contact your carrier beforehand to determine if this service is a reimbursable benefit covered under your mental health benefit.
The following steps are required by Agape Counseling before your registration can be complete.
All intake forms. Release forms and Office Policies must be completed, signed, and received by your provider no later than 2 days prior to your appointment. Please note: a telehealth appointment will function exactly like an office appointment on site with regards to missed appointments or cancellations.
Patients must complete a Vsee registration at vsee.com. This is a free download for the patient. Here’s how it works
- Please register your email with your counselor
- You will receive an email from VSEE stating that your counselor wants to connect with you.
- You will need to click on the counselor invite
- You will then sign in with your name and password. VSEE will download on our computer/phone/tablet
- At your appointment time, open your VSEE browser and wait for your counselor’s video call. IT’S SUPER EASY!
- A copy of your Driver’s License will be required with office forms.
- Patient email established for point of contact
(Please be patient as providers may be a few minutes late with other appointments and will also be logging in to search for you.)
Issues We Can Help With
Depression and Anxiety
Divorce and Seperation
Transitions and the Aging